“Israel is a tech miracle. There are no disadvantages to investing in Israel – just advantages, Israel has the most important high-tech center in the world after the US!"
- Eric Schmidt
“If you’re going to the Middle East to look for oil, you can skip Israel. If you’re looking for brains, look no further. Israel has shown that it has a disproportionate amount of brains and energy!"
- Warren Buffet
Keshet Advisors provides access and assistance in investing in Israel. By affording opportunities for private placements of capital into Israeli companies and investments into funds, investors can enjoy the upside of investing in Israel, a leading hub for R&D and partnership.
- Israel is an entrepreneurial hotbed of pioneering technologies
- Israel was ranked 1st in the world for innovative capacity, business expenditure on R&D, cyber security, and for entrepreneurship
- Israel has the highest concentration of high-tech companies in the world next to Silicon Valley
- Israel has a highly educated, entrepreneurial, and multi-cultural workforce
- Israel boasts $25 billion in technological exports annually
- Israel's thriving start-up industry is supported by a flourishing venture capital market, which totals $1 billion