Israel is an R&D Hub
- No language barrier
- Western culture
- Strong patent legislation
- Educated and experienced work force
- Foreign investment incentives
- Chief Scientist – Incubators
Multinationals’ Activities in Israel
Major global tech companies recognize Israel as leading hub for R&D and partnership.
- Microsoft built its first R&D facility outside the US in Israel, and recently established a new communications R&D center in Herzliya.
- Cisco built its first R&D facility outside the US in Israel.
- Motorola’s Israel facility is the company’s largest development center worldwide.
- IBM established its operations in Israel in 1972. The company employs over 2,000 people in its facilities throughout Israel.
- Intel has 4 R&D facilities and 2 manufacturing centers in Israel, employing over 7,000 Israelis. Intel develops & manufactures Centrino, Cure 2 Duo and most of its mobile WiMAX chipsets in Israel.